Caterpillar, Inc. Sr.Engineer in Tamil Nadu, India
The position is for an Engineering Team Leader role with excellent skills in Agile methodology to lead Data Visualization project . This agile team based in India is completely accountable and has responsibilities that include:
1. Interfacing with E&T/Construction/Mining product owners to define the requirements for the Delivery teams
2. Accountable for delivering program as per defined Time, Cost & Quality
3. Identify product opportunities and determines technology enhancements, which offer cost/value for the customer (MGPP)
4. Define and own Data Visualization road map working with appropriate business partners to place business competitive and provide edge over the competition.
5. Initiate research on new/upcoming technologies and find synergies to leverage them within the technology road map.
6. Identify MVP(minimum viable product) for new technologies and NPI programs.
7. Work closely with the Delivery teams to provide requirements and facilitate to get the deliverables completed
8. Direct the activities of the NPI Team and determines the scope of work including costing and pricing, selecting, negotiating, and administering agreements
9. Develop specific plans for program execution and monitors actual performance (some portion of project management, tracking the NPI/CPI issues status etc.,)
10. Negotiate changes to programs including schedule, cost, etc.
11. Actively participate in / conduct competitive bench marking to stay on top of the industry.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Req ID: 180003LL