TD Bank Senior Change Management Analyst in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 188216BR
Job Title Senior Change Management Analyst
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New Jersey
City Mount Laurel
Location Technology Center
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Project Management
Job Category(s) Project Management
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Senior Change Management Analyst delivers on a broad range of Change Management activities and deliverables in support of major process and technology upgrades to help drive faster adoption.
• Lead, plan and execute on the end-to-end delivery of change management activities throughout the lifecycle for assigned projects or initiatives in alignment with the change management strategy and business objectives.
• Provide recommendations and direction based on the customer experience.
• Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicate effectively assessing potential change processes and diverse audience issues or objectives.
• Responsible for the quality and timeliness of change management deliverables on a project/program.
• Integrates knowledge of change management methodology with the overarching business strategy and project strategy to recommend and implement effective change management interventions across multiple stakeholder groups.
• Acts as subject matter expert, to solve complex problems and leads efforts with partners to develop and implement solutions
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ Years of related experience
• Change Management experience or accreditation
• Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, develop, lead and execute projects. .
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
• Effective presentation and influencing skills.
• Strong PC Skills, specifically with Excel and Powerpoint
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel