Fiserv Conversion Analyst in Lake Mary, Florida
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2018 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fifth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About the Role:
This job is challenging and rewarding. It gives you an opportunity to use your technical skills along with your people skills
We travel and meet people all over the country.
This position is project related so it is never boring and challenges you with every project.
Business Analyst has a direct impact to our overall relationship with our Clients
About our Business:
Our Bank Solutions team delivers technology products and services for community, regional and large financial institutions, whether they process in-house or through an outsourced service center. This group is responsible for product management and development, service delivery and client support related to the Fiserv bank platform Signature. This platform helps clients improve customer service and streamline back-office operations by providing mission-critical banking functionality while also serving as a delivery channel for an array of other advanced, value-adding Fiserv solutions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· The Conversion Business Analyst works closely with the client to provide analysis, consultation and system expertise throughout all stages of the project.
·Determine and clearly document client requirements (conversion procedures) to ensure thorough understanding by the client and programming staff.
· Document field level conversion requirements, verify converted data, balance applications and achieve the goal of the Client being self-supporting.
· Conduct Data Verification review with clients to communicate all changes to data, parameter settings and process changes as required.
· Awareness of regulatory requirements and factor these into the conversion requirements.
· Take ownership of your application(s) communications to maintain an open regular dialogue with client staff to discuss requirements, process changes and what to expect throughout the conversion process and after conversion.
· Work with client to identify internal procedures that may need to be changed prior to conversion to accommodate system differences. Provide consultation to clients before, during and after conversion, including the development of new department procedures necessitated by the conversion.
· Conversion Analyst also works closely with the Conversion Technicians team to accurately convert the data.
· Communicate progress and any potential problems to Conversion Project Manager and Conversion Resource Manager for awareness and/or resolution.
· Continuously examine procedures, processes and tools for maximum effectiveness and efficiency. Look to eliminate, consolidate and improve the process wherever possible.
· Other duties as assigned by the manager. These may include, but are not limited to: existing client parameter reviews, QA assistance with new releases, conducting training sessions for clients or internal associates, etc.
//The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.//
- Minimum 2 years of Financial Banking experience in Loan Operations along with basic understanding of Excel and an understanding of how to balance/reconcile
Preferred Qualifications: Education
4 year college degree + 2 years of financial banking experience or
2 year degree + 3 years of financial banking experience
Prior experience with Signature I
Up to 30% Percentage – the frequency of travel is a based on the assigned projects
Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel independently
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.