Ericsson SGSN-MME Developer in China
Responsibility* for SGSN-MME Developer*:
A product developer develops and maintains products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions) and handles all development activities, i.e. requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, PLM support, product documentation and etc.
- Participate in product requirement analysis, feasibility study, implementation proposal, proposing test strategy and test analysis;
- Specify, develop, set up and maintain a design environment;
- Program SW modules / blocks;
- Prepare test specification, execute test case, issue Trouble Reports and follow up Trouble Report status;
- Perform Trouble Shooting, Customer Support and Product Deployment;
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes;
- Drive Strategic Technical Leadership, develop Domain Specific Technical Competence and Knowledge;
- Support team for troubleshooting and competence development.
Requirements* for Product Developer*:
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in any of the following majors: Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software Development on relevant domain;
- Familiar with LINUX platform and its administration, LINUX script and tools
- Knowledge of Telecommunications (GSM/GPRS, WCDMA and LTE systems) network, especially packet core part is an advantage;
- Experience on Erlang programing is an advantage;
- Familiar with Agile software development;
- Have the passion to develop high quality software product;
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks;
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities;
- Open minded and willing to take challenge;
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.