IGT Accountant I in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 16507BR
Job Posting Title Accountant I
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description As an industry game changer, IGT is the world’s leading gaming technology company focused on design and development of cutting edge, casino-style entertainment. We are bridging new technologies to create gaming experiences from the casino floor to your mobile device. IGT leverages its vast content library and pushes the boundaries of global game development to deliver the next generation of great gaming experiences to players around the world. If you’re a game changer with a vision, we invite you to Come Out and Play!
Looking for a highly motivated individual contributor, responsible for processing and analyzing financial transactions related to various revenue streams. This position is primarily responsible for invoicing game performance revenue for IGT's assets, supporting revenue accruals and preparing financial journal entries. Performs account reconciliations, evaluates and performs internal control procedures to ensure Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance. Prepares recurring and ad-hoc accounting reports as needed. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required as this Accountant will develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers. Selected candidate will gain experience in various aspects of IGT’s recurring revenue products and gain valuable experience leading to potential for growth opportunities.
First Year Goals
Selected candidate will gain experience in various aspects of IGT’s recurring revenue products and gain valuable experience leading to potential for growth opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required or related degree.
• 0-2 years of experience in accounting.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles and procedures (GAAP).
• Experience in compiling financial reports as needed.
• Experience in SOX and gaming regulations and SEC reporting.
• Must have PC skills in MS applications such as Excel and Word.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic and high-pressured environment.
• Must be detail oriented, team player, self-motivated and have strong organizational skills.
Preferred Qualifications • Experience with SAP
Special requirements needed Security Investigation
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
. An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran