Rose International INC Project Coordinator in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Position Number: 261482
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Desired Skill Set:
Campaign, Digital Media, Marketing
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Assignment Description: Contractor Media Analyst is responsible for planning and scheduling Media Network’s (TMN) client / brand marketing to assure digital media plans are built from strategic insights and set to deliver optimal results based on the campaign objectives. This person is extremely knowledgeable in the digital space and keeps senior management aware of current trends, and techniques and technologies. In addition, he/she will be responsible for, but not limited to: media campaign insights, ad inventory and revenue forecasting and yield management.
The TMN Media team creates digital media plans and proposals for clients, drives operational efficiencies, increases campaign performance and yield across a network of display, exchange, mobile, social, email, and search solutions. Additionally the team delivers campaign results and actionable insights to clients. This position requires a detail oriented, analytical focus with extensive knowledge of digital advertising, using ad technology and a proven track record in operational excellence.
Assignment Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide recommendations on tactics/placements, targeting/segmentation and messaging to meet specific campaign objectives
• Present digital media plans and strategies to internal and external teams
• Collaborate with cross functional project teams to motivate, create, and implement short and long-term marketing strategies
• Work closely with Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting and QA.
• Work closely with Ad Operations to determine root causes for vendor success or failure, and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
• Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
• Monitor and analyze internet ad traffic patterns and share out best practices
• Work with internal teams to schedule and maintain relevant and timely marketing messages
• Primary point of contact for planning questions for the ad server
• Review reporting and deliver insights & recommendations to tell a story rooted in data
• Share and present campaign, flight and annual program recaps to internal & external teams
• Stay up to date with competitive landscape, industry (particularly the retail vertical) and digital advertising space and trends
• Prepare and confirm media availability and make media inventory reservations
• Provide high level of customer service to clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolution of potential issues#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.